1) I was absolutely obsessed with Carey Mulligan's whole look, but most importantly her blonde pixie cut and earrings were to die for! She pulls it off like no other, and seriously where can I buy the cheap version of her earrings?
2) Elizabeth Banks came way out of left field for me, but I loved her dress. She was one of the best dressed presenters by far, just stunning!
3) Also not normally a huge Sandra Bullock fan, but she looked so classic and made a really great acceptance speech for Best Actress. She also reminds me a little of Danielle Ciavarro.
4) Diane Kruger looked so beautiful in Chanel last night. Such a classically beautiful dress in Spring's hot neutral colours and ruffles!
5) Anna Kendrick played it a little bit safe, but I'm sure it was her first major Oscar appearance (or was she already recognized for her amazing performance in Twilight? HAHA) I still thought she made the right decision in the blush gown by Elie Saab.
Just had to also comment on the fact that J-Lo and Amanda Seyfried played twins at last night's Oscars. I have a feeling J-Lo will be firing her stylist this morning if she hasn't already done so. Can anyone explain to me why Jennifer Lopez is even invited to such an event? More importantly can anyone name me the last time she had a hit song or movie out?