In the spirit of heart printed shorts, I would like to take a moment to share 5 things I loved about today.
1. The fact that it was still sunny out when I drove home from the office (and the sunshine in general was glorious!)
2. Listening to Radiohead's 'King Of Limbs' a day earlier than expected.
3. Pedestrians who press the crosswalk button just so that cars waiting for the light to change don't have to wait forever! It's so considerate and much appreciated by motorists.
4. That I went outside in my pajamas and giant winter coat to go stand in the middle of the road like a crazy lady to get a picture of he magnificent full moon.
5. That I'm doing engagement photos for a lovely couple tomorrow afternoon and then seeing Chelsea Handler with a girlfriend from Calgary!