1. I've desperately been searching for statement necklaces that I really love. They seem to be non-existent! Maybe it's because my price range is lower, but even my go-to jewellery spots don't seem to have what I'm looking for. This gorgeous necklace from Anthropologie isn't bad for $58.
2. With the weather we've been having, I think it's time to invest in some longer skirts. The 'Always Play Flare Skirt' from ModCloth is no longer on my shopping list. Only because its already been purchased and is on its way to my home. There were only 5 left, I had to act fast ;)
3. Dahlia impresses me every season with their feminine vintage inspired pieces. This Dahlia dress, for £70, in particular caught my eye because it makes me think of Paris. What a lovely dress to throw on with sandals and a bright tote during the summer!
4. We all love TOMS for their 'one for one' policy that for every pair of TOMS you purchase, they give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. Next month, I will do my part and purchase the $60 CA brown stripe classic TOMS.
They also recently launched a TOMS Wedding Collection, which I think is super cute for all those brides out there who wouldn't dream of wearing heels on their wedding day. There are also great styles for all the handsome grooms and even some choices for the kiddies in the wedding party. What a great idea for an already awesome product!
Click the image below to view the collection:
5. The fact of the matter is, that I need new sunglasses. Been searching desperately for styles that I like and most of them seem to be online, like these $40 USD Sunblock Shades on NastyGal.
6. I just want J.Crew everything, why do we not have one here in Vancouver? Note to self, must plan a Seattle roadtrip asap!
7. I'm dying for a Kimono inspired jacket and/or dress. I love this ASOS Beyond the Valley Silk Kimono, on sale for $324.98 USD, I guess this one will remain on my wishlist.
What is on your latest shopping list?