There are so many cute ways you can turn a scarf into a headband. It's all about finding a style that suits you and that you feel comfortable in. The steps to achieve the look you saw in my last post are quite simple. In fact, I did this post outside, in windy conditions, without a mirror! And in case you didn't catch it, that's my disclaimer for any strange facial expressions and/or slightly sloppy execution. So, without further ado, please grab your scarf and follow along.
1. Take your square shaped scarf and fold it in half, like I've done with this little Club Monaco number.
2. Normally completed on a flat surface, continue to roll/fold the scarf (to your desired headband thickness) until it's a long band.
3. Place the scarf evenly on the back of your head, holding the ends with each hand.
4. Wrap the scarf around to the front, overlapping at the forehead.
5. Don't stop there though, pull a reverse and twist/cross each side back over to its original side.
6. Keep wrapping each side around to the back of your head and tie a knot.
7. Hide that pesky knot underneath the band.
8. Rock that headscarf like a boss.